View My Art on Polyvore

Thursday, November 5, 2009

ART PEACE SUSTAINABILITY

Can art therapy be done online with digital images? I say, "You bet!"

After reading this article on the ART PEACE SUSTAINABILITY global digital art (therapy) event, I took the challenge, set up my Polyvore account, and created this entry for the project, entitled "This is what you shall do":



It was an amazingly therapeutic exercise for me, stretching me into a new kind of media I'd never explored before. I found it a bit confusing at the outset, as Polyvore is primarily a fashionista kind of site, but once I figured out where to import some backgrounds and other kinds of images, it came together pretty easily.

Why don't you try your hand at it? I'd love to see the results!

2 comments:

  1. How fun, Claire! Thanks for sharing Polyvore and your work.

    Many blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Claire! Thank you for leading the way into new avenues of exploring our creativity! BEST, Tina Rock

    ReplyDelete